open-plan gite in beautiful countryside, just 60 minutes from Brussels
in an old sawmill
, converted and furnished with a contemporary feel.
Interior design and furniture created by the owners, a couple of globe-trotting photographers who have worked with many international interior design magazines.
The mill, built of local stone, has an exceptional riverside location
next to the river "Burnot".
Private terrace and garden. Covered outbuildings, petanque and table tennis.
Ground floor :
- Living room (3 modular divan beds on wheels, built to the owners’ own design)
- kitchen bar (gas hob, electric oven with hood, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine with capsules)
- 1 bedroom (bed adaptable for 1x2 pers or 2x1 pers), bathroom (bath, shower), separate toilet.
- TV satellite, Hi-fi, iPhone-iPod speaker dock, DVD, Wi-Fi, open fireplace, central heating.
Capacity: Sleeps 2 to 4 people
| || Weekend||Midweek||Week || |
|from friday 4 p.m. to monday 10 a.m.||from monday 4 p.m. to friday 10 a.m.||from Friday/monday 4 p.m. to friday/monday 10 a.m.|| |
|Low season||245 euro||275 euro||480 euro|| |
|November 01st to March 31st |
(except public holidays)
|Mid season|| 275 euro||330 euro||550 euro|| |
|April 1st to june 30th . Sept 1rst to oct. 31st |
(except bank holidays)
|High season||330 euro||400 euro||700 euro|| |
|July 1st to August 31th (+ public holidays)|
- cleaning : 40€
- utilities : 15€/night
- taxes : included
- deposit at booking : 100 euro
- safety deposit : 150 euro
- baby furniture : 1 bed + 1 high chair
- no pets.
- French, English, Dutch and Spanish spoken.
Anne and Jean-Luc Laloux
rue de Arbre, 36 - 5537 Bioul
Tel : +32 497 48 30 72 - +32 71 79 81 57
Local attractions and places of interest ▴
Namur and Dinant - Valley of the Molignee - Abbeys of Maredsous, Maredret - The gardens of Annevoie - Bambois Lake - Golf at Rougemont - Canoeing on the River Lesse - The chateau of Freyr - Crupet, Sosoye etc (some of the villages classified as "the most beautiful villages in Wallonia") - Maison de la Pataphonie
La Maison du tourisme de Dinant
Fédération du Tourisme de Namur
Vallées de Forteresses et de Châteaux